BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 28, 2009

    Transformers 2 Movie Outing with 99 other people!

    YooHooo peeps! Have you watched it?? I am an ordinary movie fan of Transformers. I enjoyed every single second in the cinema watching Transformers 2- Revenge of the Fallen. It was a bomb! Thanks to Micheal Bay, the incredible director of this movie.
    It's all about the war between Autobots and Decepticons and Sam Witwicky caught between. Megatron was brought to live again. The film scope has expanded to several countries, France and Egypt.
    Anyway, I'm not gonna talk much about it.
    ~
    ~~
    You'll just have to watch it yourself to experience the excitement!
    Kai managed to sold out all his 100 tickets! And yea thanks to Kai, my so-called manager, I met a lot of friends! Eugene, who I sat next to in the cinema is one of them. =D
    Cousins*Photo grabbed from Eugene*
    We really have to organize more movie outings next time! It was a blast!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    it was great meeting u there too ! xD

    Beverly said...

    it was nice meeting u as well! =) Rmb to come over for bkt!