BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 1, 2009

    updatesssss

    Had breakfast with Zuu, Rhae Yaenn, Ed Vinn, Galwyn and Satheesh this morning(Errr, I didn't miss
    out anyone right? Did I ?).Well. Nahh, nothing much. Ordered myself Indo-Mee. What?!! Goshhh.... I
    really have nothing to write about these days..... Is my life that boring? Well not really.... College
    life's great but its repeating the same thing lah. Lol. I'm doing fine in college. Everyday(Mon, Wed
    and Thur for me) same teacher same mates. Haha! Love my mates!! My lovely ladies Zuuu, Cheryl,
    Fion and Rhae Yaenn, and not to forget Jessica as well. I gotta hand-in my psychology assignment
    on Friday as well. Its on Sleep Disorders and I'm working Insomnia. In-som-nia!! If anyone out there suffers from
    Insomnia let me know. I can do a case study!! Haha!
    Chao guys!! Will be back soon!
    Love Bev the Laughing Machine

    2 comments:

    TienXiang Lee said...

    lol!i saw you all in da morning!
    but i kinda blur..-,-.XD
    hahaa..nex time if can..let eat 2gether!
    eat til all suffer(full til suffer..xD)

    Beverly said...

    HAha TX! what's tht? Eat till full till suffer?! lol