BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 26, 2009

    It's Heart Talk

    I never expected things will turn out to be like this. You have broken your promises like zillion times already. Do you realize that? Problems always can be sorted out. However, you decided to just forget about everything. Promises is nothing to you. The problems between us can never be sorted out isn't it? It's hard to solve problems like this when both are having attitude problem right?
    Problemmmmmssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    I'm having all sorts of problems right now which I can't handle them myself! I need a shoulder to lean on. I can just give up on you, you and you anytime!

    5 comments:

    =) said...

    shoulder? u need mine? btw its not free :)

    Beverly said...

    i dont need urs. hah!

    Jackson said...

    RM 10 every 1 min

    Beverly said...

    Ngek ngek. Not necessary lah! Haha! XD

    Caleb said...

    Err... how about mine? My shoulder's not too old for you is it? :)