BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 10, 2009

    It's Wednesday!

    A short update for today's event.
    Its Wednesday so I have Japanese Language class at 6.30pm after college. So I have to stay back and lepak for 30-45 minutes every week! So great thanks to Ed Vinn, Cheryl, Zuuuu and Galwyn who accompanied me! yay! You guys rock!! We went to play pool at Asia Cafe. Goshhhh, funny. I don't even know how to play? Nono, I never even been into a pool centre before!! They said I'm too "Guai Lui" (good girl) already.Have to expose more.... HAhah!! You guys will get used to it mann! I couldn't play in the first round cause I was laughing my ass out at myself for being soo damn stupid! Seriously, I couldn't even hit the ball!! WAhhaha!! *NOOB* but the rest of them know how to play though. Vinn's the pro!! After several trials I finally got it. XD Haha!! *happy*
    OH well, I'm having my Japanese exam next two weeks!! I'm soo nervous!! Wish me luck! E's coming over to my house to revise on Tuesday! Yay!! E, I'm waiting.... Hahah!!

    4 comments:

    EVo said...

    Hello there...!! ah i finally find ur blog. nice meeting u @ kai's house =) oooh u speak japanese too...arigato!

    Beverly said...

    Hello! Nice to meet u too! Yea. me and kai attend a japanese class.

    Leonard said...

    @Beverly: Hi Beverly ! Heard bout u from EVo. I should've went for the Kai's party. *laugh*

    Beverly said...

    Hello Leonard! :)
    Oh btw, i like "An Honest Mistake"s Tee!! Very nice. Is it still available? :)